I was very excited to be tagged twice with this Kreativ Blogger Award, I don’t usually get one tag let alone two! First was from Sam at Keep Calm and Eat Cake (don’t you just love that name?!) and the second was from Sally at Who’s The Mummy? Thank you ladies. I shall now bore impress you with some dull exciting facts about me, and you will yawn marvel at them and wonder how you ever lived without knowing this 😉
1. I once snipped a chunk out of my leg when cutting a piece of paper! Now I have a strange shaped scar just below my knee cap.
2. Despite being a complete chocoholic, I cannot stand those supermarket sachets of hot chocolate, they make me gag! When I was about 8, I went to stay with a friend and her Mum made us hot chocolate at bed time. I was too scared to say I didn’t like it so I sipped it for about an hour then threw it in the sink when they weren’t looking!
3. About 10 years ago, when I was at Uni, I was much more glamorous and thinner than I am now. Even then I thought I was overweight. Now I am 10 years older and 5 stone heavier (I’m not kidding), I look back and wonder what on earth I was thinking when I thought I was overweight. Daft cow! It appears from this picture that my hair was also a strange colour – I’m hoping it is the light they used!
4. I still have a baby tooth. It means that when I smile you can see that my top teeth are off centre (you can probably see it this photo). Apparently I may have it forever or it could fall out tomorrow, no doubt leading to false teeth and a large dentist bill.
5. I don’t really like cake. I used to like cake (hence the 5 stone added weight over the years) but I make so much of it each week that I have gone right off it. The smell of buttercream turns my stomach. This is not something I ever thought I’d say!
6. I have a crush on Gordon Ramsay. Yes, he does use some rather unnecessary language, but he is still lovely. My friends all think I am mad.
7. I am very lazy. I could achieve so much more in a day/week/month if I didn’t sit on my arse faffing around on twitter and surfing ebay buying things I can’t afford. And on that note….
I am supposed to pass this on to 7 other bloggers. I have searched and it seems most of you have already received this award, so if you haven’t been tagged yet and you want to have a go, consider yourself tagged. Make sure you pop back and leave me a link though so I can stalk read all about you.