Last week I ordered some fabric from Ebay but somehow ordered 2 metres instead of 2 fat quarters! So I thought I’d have a go at making the girls a sundress each using Kitschy Coo’s tutorial. Both the dresses turned out a little on the large side and were unpicked several times! But they’re not bad for my first attempt and Grace loves hers.
I also made my Mum’s birthday cake today. I was going to use the sugarpaste disc I decorated in class a couple of weeks ago but when I went to put it on the cake it was too large and looked odd! So I decided to use some of the flowers I made in class to decorate it instead. It doesn’t look as impressive but it is still quite summery.