As I mentioned previously, we have been gradually redecorating downstairs. Most of the painting is finished now so I am turning my attention to making the fun things. First up was the crochet rug that I made for the children’s book corner.
This week I made a large floor cushion out of 2 duvet covers and the beans from an old bean bag. First I made and inside cushion from an old duvet cover that used to be on our spare bed, and filled it with beans from an old bean bag. Then I made an outer cover, slightly large than the inner one, from a cot duvet cover that I bought in a charity shop. The children love it!